Welcome to the 21 Day Meditation Challenge. Research tells us that if you do something for 21 days in a row, it can become a habit. Research also shows that meditation can provide many benefits from a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual perspective. The 21 Day Meditation Challenge is designed to help you make meditation a part of your daily routine which will result in a personal transformation. With this personal transformation, you will take steps toward permanent peace, joy and happiness.
Some helpful information to assist you with your 21 Day Challenge:
A brochure entitled “Jyoti Meditation Instructions”. This booklet has the instructions for your meditation practice. You can refer to it for any questions about how to meditate.
A one-page success tracking sheet. You can use it to track your progress. Each day provides a practice area to focus on with helping hints. There is also a place for you to log the time spent meditating each day.
Learn “Jyoti Meditation” by attending this class
Meditation Instructions for 21 day challenge:
- Sit comfortably every day at the same time and place.
- Close your eyes as if going to sleep (but stay awake).
- Focus your attention about 8-10 inches in front of you.
- Repeat mentally the mantra (any name of God) that you feel most comfortable with.
- Keep your attention focused on what is in front of you.
- Repeat every day for 21 days without missing a day. If you miss a day, start over.
- Gradually increase from 10 minutes on day one to 30 minutes on day 21.
- Recommended time is early in the morning.
- But anytime you are not tired & feeling sleepy is a good time to meditate.
- After a meal wait for 2.5 hours before meditating for proper digestion of food.
- Start slow, may be 10 min each day and slowly adding 1 min in a day.