Easy to do, proven and highly practical meditation techniques taught in this class are designed to be implemented during your normal daily activities and can be practiced by person of any age, anytime of the day and anywhere.
Participants will learn:
- how to maintain energy & concentration throughout the day,
- how to combat the effects of a stressful life,
- how to increase efficiency & productivity through focus, clarity and enthusiasm in all arenas of life.
- how to experience love beyond the body, emotions and intellect.
- how to translate
- knowledge to wisdom
- information to transformation
- inspiration to realization
- successfully complete the 21 Day Meditation Challenge.
In this class you will learn about the hidden jewels and gems within each and everyone of us and you how to tap into them for bliss, happiness and peace in everyday life.
The classes are free of charge and do not require any prior meditation experience. The attendees will be learning the Sant Mat method of meditation (also referred to as Surat Shabd Yoga) of which Jyoti (inner light) and Shruti (inner music) are two primary components.
Since this is a spiritual practice, with no rites and rituals, focused on the inversion of our attention, the question of conversion of faith never arises. Everyone is asked to keep their own faith, rites and rituals if they have any.
- 6:50pm to 7:00pm - Welcome, Meet & Greet
- 7:00pm to 8:30pm - Meditation class & with meditation sittings
- 8:30pm to 9:00pm - Free Vegetarian Dinner
Follow us on Facebook for discussions and updates.
Follow us on Twitter(@houstonsos).
Daya Sharma has been a Software Engineer for past 15 years. Prior to that he was a researcher in the area of Biotechnology. Daya holds a Masters in Biotechnology and a Bachelors in Science.
He has been meditating for over 11 years and has been giving workshops locally on the benefits of integrating this practice into our everyday lives. Daya has studied this technique under his meditation teacher Sant Rajinder Singh Ji. He enjoys providing workshops to help individuals use meditation as tool to help them in their own development.