Meditation is the cornerstone of Sant Mat or the Teachings of the Saints. This workshop series, through the teachings of these great Saints and group discussions, explores the theory and practice of meditation on inner Light and Sound and how various aspects of our life impact our spiritual growth.
Each week we will explore a topic about spiritual living and meditation. During our program we will have readings, a video clip, opportunities to share insights and to ask questions, and after giving meditation instructions, we will meditate for at least 30 minutes.
- 6:45pm to 7:00 pm - Welcome, Meet and Greet
- 7:00pm to 8:00 pm - Presentation of topic with discussions
- 8:00pm to 8:30 pm - Meditation on the Inner Light
- 8:30pm to 9:00 pm - Free Vegetarian Dinner
To get the most out of this weekly series we recommend
- wearing comfortable clothing to make it easier to sit for 30 min or more of meditation.
- during the presentation, don’t hesitate to ask questions related to the topic at hand.
- put your cellphones in silent mode.
- in your homes, try to meditate everyday for at least 10-15 min and increase the duration slowly.
Daya Sharma has been a Software Engineer for past 15 years. Prior to that he was a researcher in the area of Biotechnology. Daya holds a Masters in Biotechnology and a Bachelors in Science.
He has been meditating for over 11 years and has been giving workshops locally on the benefits of integrating this practice into our everyday lives. Daya has studied this technique under his meditation teacher Sant Rajinder Singh Ji. He enjoys providing workshops to help individuals use meditation as tool to help them in their own development.