WORKSHOPS have Restarted
For beginners and experienced meditators, a self paced, scientific, interactive, practical and simple workshops. This meditation workshop series helps seekers find solutions to the most vital problems of the Spirit alone—what it is, where it dwells, how it works, how it can be concentrated to dwell upon itself, how it can be separated from the folds of the body and mind, where it goes after death, how it can voluntarily be withdrawn from the sensory plane of the body, the specific journey that lies ahead, the various spiritual planes that it has to traverse, its ultimate goal, and many other topics of an allied nature connected with its well-being.
Towards this goal each week we will explore a topic about spiritual living, meditation, impediments, karma, life and death. During our program we will have readings, a video clip, opportunities to share insights and to ask questions, and after giving meditation instructions, we will meditate for at least 30 minutes.
- 6:45pm to 7:00 pm - Welcome, Meet and Greet
- 7:00pm to 8:00 pm - Presentation of topic with discussions
- 8:00pm to 8:30 pm - Meditation on the Inner Light
- 8:30pm to 9:00 pm - Free Vegetarian Dinner
To get the most out of this weekly series we recommend
- wearing comfortable clothing to make it easier to sit for 30 min or more of meditation.
- during the presentation, don’t hesitate to ask questions related to the topic at hand.
- put your cellphones in silent mode.
- in your homes, try to meditate everyday for at least 10-15 min and increase the duration slowly.
Daya Sharma has been a Software Engineer for past 15 years. Prior to that he was a researcher in the area of Biotechnology. Daya holds a Masters in Biotechnology and a Bachelors in Science.
He has been meditating for over 11 years and has been giving workshops locally on the benefits of integrating this practice into our everyday lives. Daya has studied this technique under his meditation teacher Sant Rajinder Singh Ji. He enjoys providing workshops to help individuals use meditation as tool to help them in their own development.